Thursday, December 9, 2021

Soal Noun Clause kelas 12 dan jawabannya

Assalamualaikum warrahmatullahiwabarrakatuh.

 

Kali ini saya berikan latihan soal tentang materi noun clause beserta jawabannya.
Silahkan simak latihannya berikut ini 


Choose A, B, C, or D for the correct answer!

1.    I didn't hear ...... because there was too much noise where I was sitting

A. What said
B. What he said
C. What did he say
D. What was he saying

 

2.    It is generally considered unwise to give child ........he or she wants.

A. That  
B.
Whatever
C.
Whatever that
D.
Whatever is it

3.    ...... Taufik Hidayat won the sudirman cup is the pride of indonesia.
A. That
B. As
C. Thus
D. However

 

4.    It is important. . . everyone should join this project
A. that
B. what
C. if
D. how

5.    Please tell me . . . Makes you cry
A. if
B. What
C. Whether
D. How

  

6.    … is unacceptable.
A. What do they always do in the classroom or lab
B. What they always do in the classroom or lab
C. if I had applied for the scholarship
D. if had I applied for the scholarship

 

7.    The reality is …
A. That does everybody need somebody sometimes
B. That everybody needs somebody sometimes
C. That the girl can speak English fluently
D. That can the girl speak English fluently

  

8.    I really hope . . . You can attend our new home thanksgiving ceremony
A. That
B. Then
C. When
D. Where

 

9.    . . . I do is to make you happy
A. When
B. How
C. What
D. Where

  

10. I predict …
A. That will she be able to make decisions in an emergency situation
B. That she will be able to make decisions in an emergency situation
C. Whoever will listen
D. Will whoever listen

 

11. Anita talks about her early life experiences with …
A. Whoever will listen
B. Will whoever listen
C. That will she be able to make decisions
D. That she will be able to make decisions

 

12. The teacher asked me …

A. Who Niels Bohr was
B. Who was Niels Bohr
C. 
If he works at the big company
D.
If does he work at the big company

13. I don’t know …
A. How much does he make a month
B. How much he makes a month
C. That will he get fired
D. That he will get fired

 

14. You can go . . . you don’t like to being here
A. that
B. what
C. if
D. whether

15. … is awesome.
A. That the girl can speak English fluently
B. That can the girl speak English fluently
C. That everybody needs somebody sometimes
D.
That does everybody need somebody sometimes

  

16. She is the person . . . I met in front of the school
A. Whom
B. Who
C. That
D. If

  

17.   The worker is afraid …
A. That will he get fired
B. That he will get fired
C. How much he makes a month
.
D. How much does he make a month

 

18.     Please explain me . . . To make a jar
A. What
B. Can
C. Have
D. How

 

19.     I don’t remember … last month.

A.   I gave him what for his birthday

B.   What I gave him for his birthday

C.   for his birthday what did I give him

D.   what did I give him for his birthday

 

20.     What do reporters usually ask to the authorities nowadays?

…. The political situation will be better after election.

A. in case

B. whether

C. That

D. Why

 

21.     Many people believed that … problems will turn into success.

A. it is the carefully handling

B. the handle is carefully

C. the carefully handling

D. the carefully handled

 

22.     Aprilia hoped … her email.

A.   Why he answer

B.   Would he answer

C.   That he would answer

D.   Whether he would answer

 

23.     Would you please call me …?

A.   when the sofa we ordered arrive

B.   where the sofa we ordered arrive

C.   that the sofa we ordered have arrived

D.   whether the sofa we ordered have arrived

 

24.     Do you have any idea ….?

A.   how many students are there in the class

B.   how many students in the class are there

C.   how many students there are in the class

D.   how many students in the class there are

 

25.     She told me …. she would be delighted to come.

A.   that

B.   what

C.   where

D.   whether

 

26.    I want to know … she is angry with me.

A. why

B. what

C. where

D. whwther

  

27.    That you should cheat me ….

A. hurt us

B. hurts me

C. hurting me

D. hurting you

 

28.    Many people had proved that ….

A.  the method was ineffective

B.   was ineffective the method

C.   was ineffective method

D.  The method effectifely

 

Terimakasih sudah mengunjungi blog edukasi ini, semoga bermanfaat bagi kalian semua.
Tetap semangat belajar, see you later... 

Wassalamualaikum warrahmatullahiwabarrakatuh.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contoh sambutan wali murid dalam acara wisuda TK Masyitoh Pijenan

Berikut ini adalah contoh sambutan wali murid yang saya sampaikan dalam acara wisuda TK anak saya di TK Masyitoh Pijenan Bantul. Assalamu’al...